Frequently Asked Questions
Billing & Account Questions
How do I use the website?
Think of the Deidox Films website like you would other digital streaming sites (Netflix, Amazon, Hulu). Even though we don't charge a monthly subscription fee, in order to watch the films you need to have an account. All our short films are free to watch and download once you have set up your free account. Our feature films are available to buy or rent. Simply click on the film you want to watch and follow the instructions to set up your account.Watch this video for more information:
How do I reset my password?
On the login page, click Forgot Password, enter the email associated with your account, and click Send Instructions. The instruction email will arrive in your inbox shortly. In the instruction email, click Reset Password and you will be directed to select a new password before being redirected to the catalog page.
How do I change my password?
Once signed into your account, you can change your password by clicking My Account or Dashboard from the top navigation menu. Select Password and update your password.
How do I update my billing information?
Once signed into your account, you can update your billing information by clicking My Account or Dashboard from the top navigation menu. Select Billing and update your billing information.
How do I download my receipts?
Once signed into your account, you can download your receipts by clicking My Account or Dashboard from the top navigation menu. Select Billing and scroll down to Payment History. Click on Open Receipt. By clicking on the Print Receipt button, you can either save it as a file or print it to a physical copy.
My credit card is being declined. Why is that?
Many credit/debit cards have online purchase restrictions. If your card is being declined, please contact your credit card company to let them know the purchase you would like to make is valid. Also, certain credit/debit cards do not allow for recurring subscription billing, and therefore, may be denied.
My video does not playback smoothly. How can I fix this?
Video playback depends on several factors. To improve your playback experience, make sure you have a fast, stable internet connection. We recommend using the most recent version of Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. You may experience playback issues with outdated devices and browsers.
Can I watch videos using Chromecast and AirPlay?
Yes! Both Chromecast and Airplay are compatible with our site. To use Chromecast: Locate the Chromecast icon in the bottom right corner of the video you want to cast. Click the icon and select the correct Chromecast from the pop-up in your browser. To use AirPlay: Open the video on your apple device and click the AirPlay icon in the bottom left corner.
Can I watch videos on my TV without using an app?
Yes. By connecting your laptop directly to your TV with an HDMI cable, you will be able to watch videos from our site on your TV. Can I watch videos on my phone or tablet without using an app? Yes. Our website adapts to phone and tablet browsers so you can watch our content anywhere!
Which browsers are supported?
While we recommend using the latest version of Google Chrome, we also support Firefox and Safari browser released within the last five years. You may experience playback issues when using an out of date browser or any version of Internet Explorer.
Gift Cards/Redemption Codes
How do I redeem a gift card/redemption code?
Congratulations on receiving a gift card with a redemption code to watch our content.
1. To redeem your gift card, click here: REDEEM GIFT CARD.
2. Input the code that was provided and click CONTINUE.
3. If you are a new customer to our site you will need to create a FREE account. We only need your Name, E-mail & Password. This will place the credit in your account.
4. Once you are signed in, simply choose the film you would like to view and click on "Get Access Now". Choose the option (RENT/BUY) that was covered by the gift card balance. Then click COMPLETE. The credit should be applied to the total balance.
If you still have questions you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I purchase a Gift Card/Redemption Code
When you purchase a gift card you are not only giving a great gift to a friend but you are also supporting our ministry.
1. When purchasing a gift card be sure to use your e-mail address, NOT the email address of the person to whom you want to offer the gift card.
2. Once you purchase a gift card you will be redirected to a confirmation page that will contain the redemption code for the gift card.
3. You will also receive an e-mail confirmation that will contain the redemption code as well.
4. You can then copy the redemption code or forward the e-mail to the recipient of your gift.
If you want to purchase a gift card, click here: BUY GIFT CARD.